TNL Senior Editor Francis Cianfrocca joins Ben Domenech for the Tuesday, July 28th edition of Coffee & Markets, a series of brief morning podcasts on politics and the marketplace.
Today we’re talking about Health Care and the marketplace. Items discussed include:
- Yousefzadeh: CBO Strikes Again
- The Weekly Standard on the CBO report.
- Ezra Klein on the Moral Case for Universal Health Care Coverage.
- USA Today Survey of Uninsured, Health Care Opinions
- Numbers on Uninsured Not What You Might Expect
- Domenech: Obama’s Vagueness on Health Care Should Concern Democrats