Francis Cianfrocca joins Ben Domenech for the Friday, August 28th edition of Coffee & Markets, a series of brief morning podcasts on politics and the marketplace.
Today’s podcast focuses on the day’s activity on the market, the Swedish tendency toward sub-zero interest rates, and the continued controversy over Goldman Sachs.
Items discussed include:
- Sweden’s Banks Go Subzero on Interest Rates
- Goldman Sachs Subpoenaed
- Goldman Sachs Under Question Over Huddles
- Goldman Sachs and Long Term Clients
- More on the Goldman Trading Huddles
- How Goldman Sachs Problems Are Hurting You
- Goldman CEO on Being “Misunderstood”